dimecres, 30 de setembre del 2009

Chetna



Hello,
My name is Chetna. I'm fifteen years old. I'm from India. I'm Living in Spain. A small town in the centre of Catalonia, Spain. I'm studying in a high school of Catalonia. I like to do funny and exiting things in my life , for exemple: travel to all over the world. I like listening music and I like sports, too. My hobbies are dancing, singing,shopping, cooking and reading interesting books. I've got medium height.I've got black hair. My caracter is positive and friendly. I like friends. I like to go trip with my friends, I want friends of all over the world, I want to know languages of all the countries, I like too much to speak English.I can speak Hindi, English, Spanish, Catalan and French. Everyone who's reading my discription, I hope you like this. This is all about me. Thank you for reading my discription. Bye

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada